When a girl says "It's okay", "I'm fine", or "Don't worry about it", it's not okay, she's not fine, and u should definitely worry about it
I planned to say all these terrible things to you, but in the end I just want to tell you ''I miss you.''
I'm the girl, that always has her phone in her hand, headphones in her ears & that one GUY on her mind. :)
If i had to choose between my last breath and loving you. Then I would choose my last breath to say "I love you".
Its so funny how the boy that made you cry knows exactly what to say to make you smile, and fall back into love with him..
A good man isn't ashamed to kiss his girlfriend in public, brag about the queen that he has and love her like she's never been loved before.
There would be a lot LESS cheating, broken hearts, tears, unhappiness, misery, and drama if people were just 100% honest from the start.
When I see you smile and know that it is not for me, that is when I will miss you the most.
Gosh i'm gonna miss u dear..how i wish we didnt have to say goodbye..never want to loose you...just wanna b by urside
No comments:
Post a Comment